View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 08:58 PM   #1
Joeysmom
No Longer a Member

Default Desperate PRAYER needed!!!!

Hi all... about a week or two ago I posted an adorable pic of my daughter holding our four babies...two labbies and two yorkies. The chocolate lab boy is missing as of tonight. We are so devastated. It's so hard for me to type.

I sent him to stay with a friend temporarily because we don't have a fenced yard and he kept leaving the property. He was penned up outside at our house all the time due to his destructive behavior in the house....we are moving eventually and would be putting up a fence at our new place.

he found a place to get out at my friend's and has been missing for a few hours. They walked up and down the dike that is behind their house, and through the little town of Orting for a couple of hours with no luck. They have notified the police that he is missing also.

i'm terrified he will get hit by a car. She lives in town, albeit a small town, and we live out in the boonies way off the main road. So he's never been around cars or any traffic. He is also blind in one eye due to an accident when he was younger. He's also NOT tagged....because I'm a terrible mom. I was planning on getting a tag and collar for him, and forgot about it. I'm so angry with myself. Sawyer is the best labbie...he's so loveable and sweet...loves everyone. he's a huge 90lb dog and almost 5 years old.

Please please pray for his safety, and that he will make his way back to my friend's house to sleep in his comfy doghouse tonight...it's snowing too. If he goes back there, we will be bringing him home to stay and my dear hubby said he will stop all the house building to put up a fence here at our current house for him. If he can make it through tonight, I believe we will find him and be able to bring him home....please say lots of prayer for him...I know God cares about the things that we care about and that he gave us the animals to be in our care. I have been remiss in my care of Sawyer, and I just pray for a second chance.

thanks for listening....

in tears...

deb
Joeysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!