View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 08:54 PM   #7
Mom2Milo
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiekist View Post
Sorry, the phone rang again. Then the "breeders" out there dont even care about the dogs and only want to make a huge profit. They dont know anything about the breed nor do they have any type of health guarantee. They cant even estimate the weight of their own dogs. They tell people that the 8 lb mom is only 4 lbs, etc. Makes me so mad!!!! But as long as they have customers, they will keep breeding these horrible excuses for Yorkies.
It makes me mad when I'm reading an ad in the paper and they put in there, "Going to be small!". As if that's what defines the quality of the puppy, its size.

The reason I want to know the size is so that I know he/she isn't going to be too tiny, but not so large as to overbear the little guy we already have. I have a pretty wide range I'm OK with, but I think having a really tiny one would make me more nervous than anything.

There's nothing wrong with getting a puppy and having him or her end up small, but calling around to ensure you get a 3 pounder?? Sigh...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!