View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 01:55 AM   #3
royalpuppies
Yorkie Yakker

Hello,

In what way don't you think that mixed breeds aren't better than pure breds?
Please specify coat personality the fact that they don't have papers? or the fact that most comes from puppy mills or something else? (If you know why) I know some people just preffer to have a breed with a background as well. Making sure they don't get into too much trouble not knowing what to expect.

I am also talking not in general (mixed breeds) wher you would buy from anyone like puppy mills, but a Mixed breed bred with dogs which have no health problems at all and bred with dogs of high quality (some champion lines as well). Do you personally think that in time they could become better? The word better to me is also hard to say as I think that a breed is only good for a certain type of person who want that look and personality. But I find that in the Mixed breeds you get some personality traits from both sides (more choice) and different looks, To my personal opinion this means that the breed will suit more than 1 type of person as long as there is 2 puppies with 2 different personality mixes and coat changes.

Marc-o

Last edited by royalpuppies; 08-05-2005 at 01:59 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!