View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #1
cooperk
YT Addict

Love Hello - a newbie with new baby

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum and am very excited because after years of waiting, I finally have a baby yorkie. 7 1/2 years ago when my youngest twin daughters were todlers, I chose a fabulous Westie because we figured he could handle young children better than a little Yorkie. We were right, and he's been a fabulous family dog. Now that our kids are older we found a little baby Yorkie to join our family.

She is 8 weeks old, and is absolutely gorgeous and sweet. We are attempting to settle on a name for her today. So far we have "Tootsie Cocoa Pop", "Gingie", or "Rose". Yes the kids have been brainstorming.

Our male (neutered) Westie, Rascal, is doing great with her. I think he's enjoying all the extra attention we've been giving him to keep him from being jealous.

I did read some very helpful info about breaders in Massachusetts, one which had strong warnings about (very near our home). I found a puppy in a home environment in Boston and were able to meet both parents and other puppies together. I was very happy with everything I saw and the
Now I will dive into this forum and see what I can learn about these fabulous dogs.

Kathy
cooperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!