View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 02:43 PM   #1
HallTx1203
Donating YT Addict

Default Update on All NEW GRANDBABIES

I just wanted to update everyone on the new grandbabies.....

Had posted earlier that two of our daughters are having babies...YEAHHHHH

Holly is our youngest daughter(19) and has Brooklyn...She is pregnant again...They think it is a girl...So This will be Addisyn Rene....

Lora is our second youngest daughter(20)...She and her hubby are having QUADS...This has been such an amazing journey so far...THey are having identical girls and 2 little boys....The girls weigh 1 lb each and the boys are 9 oz and 8 oz each....Doctors are very pleased.....We did have a big scare last week...Lora was having contractions so she called us and we went and took her to the ER(Hubby works nights and she can't drive anymore)...They kept her and stopped the contractions....Lora has endometriosis and apparently the cysts on her ovary has been causing her some considerable pain and that caused her body to start having contractions...So they stopped the contractions and gave her meds for the pain and hope that it works til the babies are here...And then they will take care of the cysts....

Since Lora is on bedrest, I have been spending part of my time at her house taking care of her....We are going to see about having her stay out here with us...At least til the Drs. put her in the hospital....She lives in the boonies and it is an hour away from the hospital...

So this is the latest update...Thanks again for all the prayers...

Joyce

1st sonogram is Holly's baby-Addisyn
2nd is Holly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scan0001.jpg (9.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg fence.jpg (101.0 KB, 47 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!