View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 06:40 AM   #1
ladyj
No Longer a Member

Cry Samantha banned from Grandma's house?

My granddaughter, Brianna, and her Yorkie, Samantha, spent the night with me last night. Samantha is a year old now and has no manners! She isn't potty trained, won't come when called, play bites on fingers, and barks at my little rescue Chihuahua, Kozanna. She is sweet and I don't mind having her at my house, but she really causes problems. She sleeps with Brianna at home, but wouldn't stay with Brianna last night. She was up about 1:00 a.m., barking and whining. I went and got her and took her to bed with me and Lacy and Cosmo, my Bichons. My rescue Chi sleeps in her crate. Samantha wouldn't settle down, kept walking all over me and Lacy and Cosmo, getting lots of growls and being told to be quiet and go to sleep. She was on and off the bed, into the kitchen where she got Kozanna started whining and howling, wouldn't come to me, and was just a royal pain in the backside. She has spent the night before and went to bed and slept fine. Maybe she was unsettled because of the new puppy? I have to say I'm disappointed in the lack of discipline my son and his family have given Samantha. My son and daughter-in-law both work and Brianna goes to school, of course, so Sammy is alone all day. Then there are lots of other activities going on, so she does spend a lot of time alone. I wish they had gotten a kitten instead of a puppy. I am not with Sammy often enough to make any difference in her manners. I think Sammy will be banned from coming to my house to stay over night. She can come to visit and play, but not stay over night.
ladyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!