View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 10:11 PM   #67
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn View Post
Whether it be a show dog or pet I care about all my puppies....I treat my show dogs the same way I treat my pets...HEALTHY! I breed for show dogs but unfortunately not every puppy born is of show quality but if you breed correctly your pet puppies should be in the same health catagory as your show dog you breed for...
Donna
donna, please do not take offence in my post.. I was not talking about any show breeder on YT..
But of an experience I had.. I live for my yorkies, and they are my life.. when I got a girl from this show breeder and she got parvo, and was so aggressive she just wanted to kill my other two yorkies, a tiny, and an old girl. she just called me an idiot and I placed that dog with my daughter.. she does not take the dog for walks,. but she has calmed down over years.. this show breeder has a huge huge attitude.. you do not call a person an idot because you do not like that fact they spoke honestly with you about a behaviour of one of your yorkies.. I in face sent this email to yet another show breeder that is very big,, I deleted the name and left nothing for anyone to know who she was.. this breeder came back and told me exactly who the breeder was as she said she would be the only one I know that would talk down like that to anyone..
So when I speak, I do so from my experience..
I love reading from you show breeders that know more then I do.. absolutely love it.. I am just a blunt person, but mean no harm to any of you..
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!