Thread: Maggie
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 09:51 PM   #1
qraven
Donating YT Addict

Default Maggie

This is a hard choice but I have to do what is best for Maggie.

Maggie is 4 now and this is how she came into my life. We do drive a semi and we had gone into our teminal in Joplin MO there was a mechanic there his wife works for the Hunt Corp (it is a dog broker to pet stores) well while there this guy comes in to give the mechanic these 2 puppies well I took one and a friend took the other. I had intened on finding Maggie a home but I was in an accident and that never happened. Maggie is not a pretty yorkie but to me she is. She did have one litter (my daughter thought I wanted to breed her) she has not been spayed. I want her to go to a home where she is alone. Bear Bear our older girl is very mean to Maggie, I mean to the point she would kill her. So it leaves Maggie where she cannot get the love she so deserves. She gets time with us but not enough. So if anyone can prove to me they would love her spoil her and send me updates ect I would let her go. You would have to pay for the spaying and transport and stuff like that.

I do want refferences now I would ask for that from my own mother so please do not feel insulted on that. She is due for her shots though in March. Maggie is not good with the potty thing because of Bear. I would crate train her and get her going again. She was very good at one time. She does like to cuddle and she does know her name but she sure acts like she doesn't when she darts out the front door so you would have to make sure she is watched. She is around A 2 yr old girl but I really think she would do best with a retired couple or a stay at home mom. Main thing is I think she should be an only dog. She does get along with others just fine but she so enjoys alone time with me and seems so much happier one on one. I am trying to think of the bad things about her so you can be sure she would be ok ..oh yea she barks non stop at the cat. I am not sure what would happen if she ever got real close to the cat. I do know she kills mice so I would be leary if you had a small kitty or hamsters as she is all terrier. Did I say she likes to cuddle ? She really does not care for beds other than yours.

remember you will have to keep in touch with me even if you hate me ... oh Maggie likes to wear clothes ... I dress them all

This is a pic not a good one though

Shoot me a pm. if I do not answer tell Dee aka scrapindee that you are interested in Maggie and I am not answering

Oh Maggie is a large girl of 9lbs ... she eats IAMs and Beneful puppy ... she gets Nu Vet vitamins hmmm can't think of anything else .. she is a barker when something is not right
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 maggie 1.JPG (26.0 KB, 182 views)
qraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!