View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 08:49 PM   #7
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRuby View Post
Well, I guess now I know why Gracie hasn't been spayed yet , apparently money wasn't really the issue there. Good luck with the breeding program. I'm not against breeders at all, just against dishonesty. I don't doubt she is loved, don't get me wrong, just had different hopes for her future home. Totally my bad. Buyer beware for these puppies that the soon-to-be breeder is a tad less than honest! I should have listened to my daughter and just kept the dog! That's all I'm gonna say!!!!!!!!
Dena said she had your permission in this thread http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...=114562&page=2

Quote:
Gracie is currently 8 months old and 4 lbs.... she's going to be a beauty!! Breaking her coat beautifully - - dead level top line... perfect bite... her height/body length proportion is perfect... nice earset... she's going to be gorgeous.... but she's APRI registered... and I prefer to stay with AKC... so I haven't decided whether I'll use her in my program or not. I do have the okay from her first mommy in the event I decide to, but again, I just need to think on that some more before I make that decision.

Last edited by MyFairLacy; 02-02-2008 at 08:50 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!