View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 08:20 PM   #15
chloeandj
Tinkerbell, My Little Flutterpup
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanatink View Post
I LOVE mexican food and this sounds yummy!
If you put a little oil in a pan and toast it up they are even better. I've made chips out of these tortillas too, they are good stand in. They are also really good for peopl doing weightwatchers as they are very high in fiber making them very low in points.

Do you have trader joe's where you are? They have a great guacamole that is like 1 carb per serving, it's really yummy and a salsa that tastes so much like chevy's salsa, I usually load those two things up on the tortilla with chicken, toast it and am very satisfied.

The other thing I do it make soup with a large can of chicken broth, chopped celery, peas, chicken and take a cucumber and use a vegetable peeler long ways to make long strips that sort of remind you of noodles after they are cooked, it provides a great taste too.

I boil a whole pack of chicken breasts every sunday to eat all week long. I make so many things out of them as I don't eat beef either. Taco salad is another option too..without the taco part of course Jennie-O makes turkey burgers prepackaged that are so yummy too!
chloeandj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!