View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 07:40 PM   #8
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjdmom View Post
If you are nursing, I don't think I would diet that way. You actually will burn off a fair amount just by nursing better than any diet. It hasn't really been that long. Of course, if you aren't nursing then I guess anything goes and I did have success with the low carb diet. What about eggs? I think when I was on it, I really got tired of chicken as that was pretty much all we had. Good luck!

Unfortunately nursing didnt work out for me so I didnt get to do that. Ive heard that it is a great way to lose the baby weight. But since I cant do that I decided to try this diet and as soon as the doctor says I can work out I plan to start. The doctor told me I couldnt work out for the first 6 weeks but I decided last week I'd start doing some ab workouts anyways and it made my stomach feel really weird so I decide I better listen to the doctor . As for the diet, Im so excited though because I found out I can have my wingstop cajun chicken wings as they are very very low in carbs!!! I actually think I could live on those for awhile And now that Ive decided sugar-free red bull doesnt taste all that bad this diet keeps looking better and better . I know Im eventually going to get sick of red bull and chicken though, so I need some sort of plan for other foods
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!