View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 07:18 PM   #4
tjdmom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanatink View Post
Im trying to lose my baby weight (62 lbs altogether to be exact! but I only have 35 more pounds to go ) so I started doing the low carb diet this past week. Im not a huge vegetable eater and Im not too crazy about beef and I hate fish so being on this diet has left me to eating nothing but salad, chicken, cheese, eggs, cauliflower, zuchinni, sugar free jello & sugar free red bull . So does anyone have suggestion for other items I can add to my list or maybe some easy recipes or some fast food items that I can work into my diet? Im not too big on cooking either which complicates things, lol. So I need help!
If you are nursing, I don't think I would diet that way. You actually will burn off a fair amount just by nursing better than any diet. It hasn't really been that long. Of course, if you aren't nursing then I guess anything goes and I did have success with the low carb diet. What about eggs? I think when I was on it, I really got tired of chicken as that was pretty much all we had. Good luck!
tjdmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!