Thread: Hi!
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 07:16 PM   #4
My Yorkie
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy in Waco View Post
What is your budget? How many do you want? You can get stickers printed of your furbaby and put them on bookmarks. You could then write his name in pretty scrapbooking ink.

If your budget is a little bigger, you can make coffee mugs or tote bags with his photo on them.
Im just started because my dog started get his training. I do fundraising and much more to help him in his training. The people started to support his training donating to my Organization or buying in my Paw Store at my Personal Website. But depend on what item gift I choose and the price is depend how many I would order...

I was thinking to do buttoms with magnets with my Yorkie picture and write "Thankyou for Support Paco" or "Thankyou for support My Adorable Yorkie"...

Also, I was thinking to give Doggies Keychain but the links where I check is expensive to order due they accept order more than 50 or 100 item minimum ...I can afford for the cost... so...

But I still want to do something creative to say "Thankyou" for all my supporters...

Thankyou for your post and help!!!

Libna
www.freewebs.com/myadorableyorkie
My Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!