View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 11:57 AM   #12
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpstoybox View Post
Tammy,
Livi is stunning!
How are you keeping her white parts so white? Does she ever go outside? Please share your secrets.

My gang love to find dirt to play and dig in when out for their potty breaks. It's getting hard to keep the white hair really white. This winter has been rough on their coats. It's times like this I wish I would have pee pad trained them.

It's grooming day here as well. And of course...all the snow we had yesterday is starting to melt. Oh goody...more mud.

Karen
Hi Karen!

My secrets....I use great grooming products and then take all the credit. LOL!! I use Minksheen shampoo on Livi's face and ESPREE Silky Show on her body. I also have found that using a plain ole plastic comb instead of all of the metal dog combs/brushes, work much better on her. She does not have free roam of our yard because we do not have a privacy fence at our new home. She isn't even allowed to go in the yard, except when she goes to the front with my hubby. Our house backs up to a farm and I am paranoid about her coming in contact with their turkeys & chickens (freaked out by Giardia). Anyway, long story short, she goes potty on our back deck (on a pee pad), unless it is warm enough for her to go for a walk with my hubby.

Tammy
TammyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!