View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 06:14 AM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default I didn't think I'd make it BUT -

I didn't think I'd make it BUT - WE DID !

The girls and I are in our new apartment.

I wanted to let everyone know I have a new email - new phone and new place and thank you guys again for the support after my husband died.

There were many many days I didn't think I'd make it this far but we did and I think the worst is behind me now.

I still can't believe I packed up my whole 3 bedroom house all by myself and after selling so many things I loved - and giving away what I couldn't take with me - I think we did A-OK ! The new place is looking really nice.

Thanks to Jamie and Linda for giving some of my things a new 'home' ...you don't know what a big help that was !! and thanks to the people who have kept in touch via emails and calls & even sending the girls little gifts there are some great people on this site ...there were days I was so far down and you all touched me in ways I can't do justice to.

The girls arent used to 'apartment' living yet but are doing really well considering all the changes in their little lives....First they lost their dad - then beautiful Tessa (my cocker) had to go to Rainbow Bridge (I was too numb to post about that when it happened) and we left the only home they knew....Not to mention me working full time and that makes for 2 very confused little yorkies.... so I'm really proud of them.

We've been here since Wednesday night and I see little improvements each day

I don't know how I'd have made it thru all this without your help and encouragement. There's too many to thank individually but know you have my gratitude and I hope one day I can be 'there' for someone like you all were for me.

ps...for those who have my 'vrochford' @ comcast.net email address - my new one is exactly the same only change it to @att.net
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!