View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 07:58 PM   #14
Monday
AND Friday also!
Donating Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyJosMom View Post
I do the monovision thing, too. Have been for about 10 years. I get the 2-week disposable's, take them out at nite and make them last for 6 months or more. I am going on my 3rd year with my original 6 month box of contacts. I had a pair of blended in trifocals but the prescriptions were all wrong. I am going to break down and get a pair of glasses, tho. It's hard to drive at nite with only one contact in. If you do go with the monovision - remember to take glasses when you go to the DMV for your license renewal eye test, lol. They won't pass you with only one good eye.
Here in NY you can go to an optometrist for an eye exam, and you only need to see thru one eye.
I did not bring glasses with me.

Then you send that form in to renew your license for 8 years.

My assistant principal is blind in one eye and has a driver's license.

I do not know about PA though.
Each state is different.

I am still on my first "year's" supply of daily wear. It has been a year and a half and I have plenty left.

I switch lenses every month so my year's supply can last me forever it seems.

1-800-CONTACTS. Good price for more than a year's supply (370$ if I remember correctly.)
Oh, and mine are astigmatic also. (Toric HydroCurve???)

I do have a cute pair of glasses for "just in case". Got them at Walmarts in FL for 85$ 2 years ago. Never wore them.

Last edited by Monday; 02-01-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!