View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 01:43 PM   #11
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

I think the pros are obvious And thats the whole wonderful part and what drives us to do what we do. I feel you need to be 100% devoted to your pups and dogs to do this.

I've managed to achive most of the cons in only 3 litters over these years. EVERY delivery so far has ended up in an emergency clinic.

I've had 2 c-sections, I've had a chi pup with a cleft that I have to nurse 24/7 for almost 3 months around the clock and kept her , had to go for oxy shots to get going on two litters, had a mom go into cardiac arrest on the table and her heart stop ........It seems I've had it all from the get go. Plus I'm waaaaaaaaay no where close in breaking even in expenses.

But I understood this going into this and I'm up to handling whatever god throws at me.

BUT, my love, devotion, and determination is pushing me forward. I'm prepared for what ever comes my way and I love it so much that I see this as a life time venture.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do. RESEARCH-RESEARCH and more RESEARCH. You can NEVER learn to much. I learn something new everyday

Good luck to you!!!

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!