View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 12:40 PM   #12
maxs_momma
Living life with yorkies!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayne Fern View Post
Hello Everyone,
Ive been a member for just under 2 weeks now, so i thought it was about time i gave a more indepth post about me and my family.
Well im a 32 year old "pink" mad lady!! (so much so my wedding dress was pink!!) My Husband is 35 year old David, we got Married on New Years Eve 2007 and it was truly magical. We have 2 sons, Harry who is 9 (nearly 10!!-that makes me feel old!!) and Jack who is 6 and 7 in May. David's Birthday is jan 21st, mine is March 17th (St Patrick's DAY) Harry is March 20th (what a special Birthday present he was for me nearly 10 years ago) anf Jack is May 19th.
Back in 2005 i found out i was pregnant,We were so excited and we were praying it would be a girl!! Pretty soon i was having morning sickness and feeling really yucky (something that i never suffered when carrying our boys) i got to week 10 of our pregnancy and began to bleed, after a visit to the hospital i was told i had miscarried! well the bottom just fell out of our world. I had to go back 2 weeks after for blood tests etc, by then i was nearly 13 weeks and my blood results were reaching higher and higher at every count, they told us that i was actually experiencing an Ectopic pregnancy, they took me straight to a bed and prepared me for surgery as there was no doubt that our darling baby had left us. Now what i have failed to mention is that all this was happening hours away from my 30th Birthday David stayed and waited whilst i was in surgery, and i came out 10 minutes before i turned 30. To cut a long story short (and so i can stop these tears from falling, and not to depress you guys!) we were told that our baby WAS a Girl. My heart broke, and i know Davids did too. Anyhow,we named her Daisy Jayne, she would have been 3 this year, and i know shes with me EVERYDAY. So we go to her Graveside and lay flowers and teddy bears and dolly's and i kiss her name. Since then we have been trying to conceive (since the surgery i only have 1 tube remaining, as they removed 1 of them where Daisy was) so i would love to fall pregnant, that is my hearts desire. So anyway, we are Newlywed's and im hoping 2008 is gonna be our year when our wish is granted. My Furbabies........PRINCESS is 6 years old tomorrow, weve had her since 10 weeks old and she is so good, lovely natured and loves cuddles. She is re ally obidient and barks at passers by outta the window ledge!!! I dress her in her beautiful t shirts and am gonna be buying her a pretty little dress soon. HOLLY BOO our newest addition, 14 weeks old,nipping,running and has a pink plaster on her leg!!!! She jumped off a stool and just screamed, i was crying so much as we sped up to the vets,she was chewing my finger as if to say "mummy it hurts so bad, help me" of gosh how i cried and sobbed. The vet had to keep her in that night, he had to give her pain relief to ease the pain and would be xraying her the day after. I didnt eat or sleep for 2 whole days/nights as i felt so lost without her. The vets confirmed that she had fractured her 4 metacarpoles in her laft paw and was going to have surgery to place 2 met al pins in her foot again crying crying oh my gosh!!!! Any way,3 weeks on and she has had the pins removed all has healed so beautifully and eventhough she is still in her pink plaster for another week and on pain relief, i feel i have my Holly Boo back .

Love Jayne Princess and Holly Boo
Hey Jayne sweetie i hate to hear all you have had to go through but i seen we have alot in common i am also 32 and have had 3 miscarriages i had my oldest girl 18 in 19 days then my 17 year old girl then i had my first miscarriage then i had my 13 year old boy and then 2 miscarriages then i had my 11 year old boy then my 5 year old boy (and 2 step-kids both girls 8 and 14) so sweetie trust me it will happen for you i know it will and you know what you are in the right place for prayers because i have seen miracles happen on here no joke i have never 100% believed until after being here and seeing what prayers have done now i can say i truly believe.

I am praying that this is your year and that you will have a little sweet baby inside you

*HUGS*
Mary
maxs_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!