View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 03:52 PM   #11
Catrienne
Yorkie Yakker

What a beautiful doggie and congrats on owning a dog! I never got to own a dog as a child, but as a teenager I got my first Yorkie. I love dogs a lot more than cats. They are more fun and outgoing, love you, etc.

Don't feel bad about your grammar; it's very good! I have a friend at school from Indonesia and while her grammar isn't perfect, just like you, it can be understood very easily. The more you interact in English, the better you'll get!

As for your puppies well-being... first I would check to see what kind of food she is eating and what the ingredients are. Sometimes by-products are included and they aren't good for dogs, especially puppies. There are a lot of healthy dog foods on the market, so you might search the internet and look at some of them. Secondly, make sure you feed your puppy 3 or 4 times a day, because Yorkies are so little they need smaller meals more often, to make sure they don't suffer from hypoglycemia. And, of course, make sure there is clean water around if your puppy gets thirsty! Don't let small children play too rough or hold her by themselves, they might drop her. Also, you might try to get her used to getting her hair brushed and her teeth brushed, because it will be important when she's older and puppies HATE it... just slowly introduce her to it. Hope that helps and welcome to the forum!
Catrienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!