View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 09:31 AM   #3
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyK09 View Post
Hello!

I was wondering for those of you who use x-pens where you bought them from and how tall they are.

Our 11 wk old puppy has the run of my large bathroom while we're at school/work and while we're potty training. But now that she's getting bigger and is more used to us I'm thinking about moving her to the kitchen. (Plus eventually I would like my bathroom back lol). Rather then letting her have the run of the whole kitchen I thought an xpen would be perfect for her while we are at work/school and still potty training her.

I've looked a few up from Petco, Pet Smart and Amazon but many of the reviews talk about small dogs climbing over the top of them. Our Mariah is definitely a climber - we call her our little "mountain goat". I don't want her to climb over the top of her xpen and get hurt falling to the other side!

I'd appreciate any advice!

THANKS!
Got mine at jefferspet.com

I got the smallest of the sizes. That one worked very well. It's a great thing to have becuase it gives them enough space for themselves and they can stay out of trouble when your not home.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!