Thread: what is Canidae
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 05:37 AM   #5
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypreciouspups View Post
Ok which is better, dry or canned,. or do you mix this food..I had never heard of it before being on YT...it is hard to change the little yorkies over to this food.. do you do it like any food.. doing it slowly over time.. is it good for dry skin.. gee so many questions.. I also see they sell different formula's any one like something better... thanks for your help guys..
thanks
Sadie, my first furgirl, is very picky....I tried EVERY dog food out there (only the good ones!) she would eat but, not enough to make me happy....I would end up throwing out more than she ate. When we got Lillie, she was eating nutro ultra puppy....Sadie would eat Lillies food so....I bought the adult Nutro, Sadie wouldn't eat it...she wanted the puppy food. I did alot of research on different dog foods...I only wanted the best for my girls...Nutro wasn't a very good choice. I chose Canidae all stages because it can be fed to adults as well as puppies. I put a small amount of canned in with the dry and they love it....Sadie has become a very good eater since the change..

Good luck with your choice.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!