View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 02:27 AM   #2
parker
Mz_s3ski_Kitt3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIPCB7 View Post
Ok I bathe Cody once a week and today while brushing him I noticed white flakes in his hair, more towards his back. I panicked at first because I have read that lice look like flakes. But as I examined further I can see that his skin is dry at this area. My question is how can I help him? Is it a shampoo issue? Also I hate the eye boogies that he gets, I constantly have to clean his eyes and it's gunk what I remove, not green, but still gross. So I comb out his face but it is scary because I dont want to poke him in the eyes with the comb. Advice anyone?
For the dry skin I would try and get a different shampoo with no sent or hypoallergenic thats what I have for Parker boy. Too you don't have to bathe him once a week, I have found more like 2 or 3 weeks with Parker because he had a little bit of dry skin too. As for the eye boogies thats apart of the breed you'll always have them. To try and avoid them make sure he doesn't have hair in his eyes as that will make them tear more. And like you, I clean Parker's face daily if not twice a day with a baby washcloth and warm water. And brush out his face with a comb.
parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!