View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 07:56 PM   #8
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe mint View Post
I don't know. but I have heard a lot about this stuff lately. in fact, I know the government is trying to change our form of ID's....which is something that is contained in some of those links posted. it's a little scary.

one of the predictions is that our ID's will change by May 2008...we are coming up on that date so we will see. I have heard in the news they are trying to change the form of ID we have to carry on us...but they said that it has been delayed. the fact that the public media is not talking about these "ID's" scares me...because it has been kept a secret for so long.

anyway...I am not sure how I feel about this stuff...if I believe it or what not. But I would rather read about it now and not be caught off guard if it IS true. know what I mean?? but I am by no means a fanatic about it. Just kinda curious I guess.

It is scary.. I've never heard about these IDs. I'll have to watch the links (probably will look at them tomorrow). Hearing about stuff like this makes me wonder if we're getting close to the "end times"..
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!