View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 07:46 PM   #5
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
Is this for real? I have to admit that I am really really scared about the upcoming election...I don't like any of the candidates so far (although I haven't kept up with politics much)
I don't know. but I have heard a lot about this stuff lately. in fact, I know the government is trying to change our form of ID's....which is something that is contained in some of those links posted. it's a little scary.

one of the predictions is that our ID's will change by May 2008...we are coming up on that date so we will see. I have heard in the news they are trying to change the form of ID we have to carry on us...but they said that it has been delayed. the fact that the public media is not talking about these "ID's" scares me...because it has been kept a secret for so long.

anyway...I am not sure how I feel about this stuff...if I believe it or what not. But I would rather read about it now and not be caught off guard if it IS true. know what I mean?? but I am by no means a fanatic about it. Just kinda curious I guess.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!