View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Question I just got this in an email...what do you think about it????

I just got this from a friend of mine (she is the author...supposedly)
what are your thoughts on this stuff???

I have a really big question for you. Are you watching any of the debates, and read about what the candidates are up to? I do hope that by now you have heard from any internet source, a friend or even our own 99.7 talk radio about the
unbelievable crimes happening to us, in form of censured news broadcasting. TV and print media are lying to us daily, I discovered some really scary stuff in regards to this.

The media is owned by the CFR, both print and TV, therefore you will not get the truth but propaganda, whatever they want you to hear. Have you heard of the North American Union, and the New World Order? The CFR is the group that wants to turn America into a police state, just like Nazi Germany! And guess what, ALL (!!!) candidates running for president, except Ron Paul, are members! Therefore, it doesn't matter who you vote for, as long as it is a CFR member, they get what they want!!!

Check these links out for starters to see how votes and polls got changed, and then surf on your own:
http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=3147
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...507ronpaul.htm

It is so darn scary, that is exactly how Hitler got started. He eased his way in, got the right people in the right places, like Goebbels, writing all text for radio and newspaper, and the common folk who never pay attention to politics anyway, they never saw what was coming, only got their news from Goebbels, and suddenly, they were right in the middle of a police state. Well, we already have the Patriot Act, the Real ID (http://www.unrealid.com/what.html), there are 600 concentration camps waiting for us citizens who don't agree (look up FEMA camps...), and the military is already practicing using force on civilians (you can look that up, too). Bush already signed an agreement to get the NAU working, without asking Congress, and if WE don't get off our butts and do something, this is going to get BAD!!!

So, I am urging you, watch everything you can on youtube, start googling like crazy about these things, and for Heaven's sake, check out Ron Paul!!! He is the ONLY ONE who can save us from this madness. He actually wins in most polls, funny thing is, you never see those on TV, until they get altered. Put in "Ron Paul ignored" on youtube, and start checking out how they lie and cheat you on a daily basis!!

And you HAVE to vote before SUPER TUESDAY, FEB. 5TH, to get him in the primary. So, do your homework NOW!!! Don't wait until it's too late and then say, you didn't know!!! I am telling you this is so horryfingly bad, America will come to an end if the Union and NWO happens!!! No more constitution, no more rights.

Here I am the German telling you, who can't even vote, but if anybody else gets elected, you gonna have no more United States, by 2010!! Don't let history repeat itself.

YouTube - Ron Paul: A New Hope

The NORTH AMERICAN UNION, the AMERO (new currency already being prepared) and
the NEW WORLD ORDER.

CFR: that's the group that wants the above, and Ron Paul is the ONLY
presidential candidate who is NOT a MEMBER!!

Look what's going on in the world, almost all countries would vote for him!
RP's global revolution:

Here's one speaking directly to Christians:
http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c200..._20080115.html

Sorry for the outburst, but this is so aweful, I'm sharing with everybody I know. I am begging you to absolutely check this out RIGHT NOW, then tell everybody you know, in all States. Mail this to all you know, get as many as you can to vote before Tuesday so he get in the primary!!

TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION! IT'S UP TO US TO SHARE THE NEWS, BECAUSE MEDIA WON'T DO IT!!!

To end with a great quote:
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead, anthropologist (1901 - 1978)

Love, XXXXXXXXXXX,
Germany for Ron Paul!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!