View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 01:47 PM   #7
KobeKins
Yorkie Yakker

I wouldn't notify them that you have 2 in the bag, unless they check, they won't know.

Christmas 2 years ago, I spoke with a woman who was travelling with he Maltese and said she never pays for her. Now I follow her routine. She was not discreet with he dog in any way either. No one said a thing to her. She even fell asleep on the plane, and the dog got out (irresponsible I think), and people around her had to help get the dog.

When I fly with my Yorkie I am very discreet. He has a black pet carrier that almost looks like a duffle bag. I don't feed him a few hours before the flight and make certain he poos and pees before we get to the airport. The only people who you do not want to be alerted about you Yorkie are the people at the ticket counter and the boarding gate.

Kobe is not a barker , so i've never had any problems with him. I don't drug him or anything. He flies extremely well.

As soon as we reach our destination , I let him out so that he can do his business. I feel that I've paid enough for the ticket for myself, why should I have to pay for a 7 lb dog who goes on as carry on, and weighs less than my purse.

I've done this several times now and never had anyone say anything to me. I've paid in the past, but not anymore. Also, I ONLY do this with carriers that allow pets in the cabin. Some do not allow pets. Also, even though I am sneaking him on the plane, I still take all the necessary precautions: Ie: health certificate, shots, etc, in case I am stopped and asked to pay.
KobeKins is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!