View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 12:20 PM   #11
Pure Paws of AZ
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by julimani View Post
hi i have heard lots of goods comments about this cosmetic, so I'm realy interested in it I would like to ask you, what is the best shampoo and condicioner for shows?
Sorry it took me so long to respond... two of my (furless) kids have bronchitis (sp?) so off to urgent care we went.

The best thing to do is get both shampoo's only because they work best together. The Bright will strip all the gunk grim and oils out of the coat which is a good thing on show days... since you don't want any of that in the coat. The Recon. will put the essential oils the Bright took out. As for conditioner I would recommend the Moist, the Deep tends to build up if used to much. I do use the deep on show days and the moist to maintain with oil. Another nice show day product we have that I use is the Shine Spray, it is a heavier spray so you want to use it lightly. It produces a nice shine and reduces the static, especially if you are in an indoor show. The finishing spray works well also. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. I love this product and use it all the time so I have first hand knowledge how it works.

***As a side note... I forgot to mention we are now carrying Color as well. It is new and I keep forgetting about it. ***

Sincerely,
Roni
Pure Paws of AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!