View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 11:13 AM   #105
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

I'm so sad for you, cause I sure know how you feel, but PLEASE don't give up! If you give up, then you may pass up a baby that was meant to be!

Everything happens for a reason, just keep your eyes and ears open, your baby is not far away, you will have HER soon!!! I just know it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickles View Post
Just posting an update...

I was in contact with another YT member who thought their breeder had a female available. She was so cute! But, it turns out that the breeder has a deposit on her, and if for any reason that didn't work out, the breeder was going to keep her.

Also, I haven't heard from Sara since yesterday early afternoon. I sent her an email but no reply yet. Hopefully she hasn't changed her mind too!

I don't even know if we would be going to her house, or meeting somewhere halfway. That was a question I asked in my last email to her.

If Emma (whose name would be changed as soon as I got her) doesn't work out, I'm going to stop looking for awhile. It's always the same cycle with me - I look and get some really good leads on puppies and then they don't work out. It's been going on for almost a year.

I think I probably was asking too much, and I either need to change what I am looking for or save up a lot more money.

I do thank everyone who has read and replied to this post. YorkieTalk is the best!
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!