View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 10:15 AM   #1
adorame
YT 2000 Club Member

Default My big scare with Jeter

I was getting diner ready for my kids and Jeter had just cam in from going outside. He likes to lay over the heat register in the living room after he comes in from going potty to warm up. Our heat registers are big and have a decorative grate on them and they are in the floor, Our house is over 100 years old if this helps give you a mental picture. I was just calling the boy's to the table and I look out to the living room and see Jeter hunched down and he is digging at the grate.I go over to see what is wrong with him and hear his tags got caught I lifted the grate and Jeter up and my son undid his collar and got the tags free. Now he has both a collar and harness, we never hook his leash on his collar, his collar is because we live in the city and dogs have to have tags on to show that they have had rabies and are registered. I was so worried that he had hurt himself but he was fine, just a bit stressed out from the scare. I have now taken off his collar and have it on the leash handle for when he goes outside, they are still visible so we wont get fined for not having tags.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!