View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 07:39 AM   #12
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

oh i wish i knew i could've done something. wow 14!?!?!? i've had about 4 in all. crystal was the one who swam sideways. he lived in a vase and ther was a plant in there that they could eat off of along with their food. he was sooo cool!! then after he died, i got nomad. my cat muffin wasn't too thrilled. the vase broke so i had to put him in a regular bowl. i knew from the start that he was a gonner with muffin. one day i went upstairs and she had just knocked him out of the bowl. i picked him up and put him back in. then a few days later she did it agian. i cought her she got yelled at, and i put him back. one day i came home from school it was really hot. apperantly she knocked him out during the day and he died and was stuck to my dresser eeeeeeewwwwwwwww so i had to have my brother clean it off. i still have some dried up fish stuff, thank god i'm getting a new bedroom set. so then my mom got one named gypsie for her office. he died after a week. that was the end of beta fish.

my cousin lynn has this REALLY cool thing in her basement. she has like 15 fish tanks in the wall. its hard to explain. they came with the house. all the fish died, and she didn't really want more. she put these floating fake fish in. lol.

when i grow up i want something like that in my house (with real fish)

All Gave Some; Some Gave All
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!