Thread: Diet Pills
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 05:22 PM   #11
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

I have never had luck with any diet pills...but I was doing this...

http://www.mxicorp.com/

it is basically chocolate that you can eat or drink (whichever you prefer). It is super healthy and WILL help curb your appetite and give you more energy...without drugs or artificial things. when I first started on them, I was doing it for the energy...not for the weight. But it gave me soooo much more energy than a cup of coffee would. and I got halfway through the day and realized I hadn't eaten. If you like dark chocolate, you can get the nuggets and eat one about a half hour before your meals and it will help keep you from eating too much.

I swear by this stuff. it breaks down to a little over a dollar a nugget but when you consider that a starbucks coffee is more than that...and this gives you a lot more energy, is healthy for you, and is so simple...it is totally worth it.

it is also supposed to be good for other things. I have a friend that eats 3 nuggets a day and has been off of his arthritis medicine for about 6 months now...with NO pain. he used to survive off of his meds. So this has been amazing for him. and he loves chocolate so it works out good

ok...i'll stop before I sound like a commercial or some kind of freak...but really..this stuff is great.
let me know if you would like some and I can send you enough to try to see if you like it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!