View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 02:57 PM   #85
mrshelbysmom
Yorkie Yakker

I understand the need to get that puppy now..I just lost my little angel and am missing him so bad. I when I am home it is so lonely and I start thinking I will go to a shelter--I almost did one day--and see what is there. But I know I won't be happy if it's not a yorkie..don't get me wrong I LOVE any dog..I would have a whole houseful if I could. If I could win the lottery I would have a doggie day care but moving on... for me to settle for something other than a yorkie I know I would still be looking for one even though I decided on another breed. And would thus end up with 2 dogs. And I can't handle more than 1 right now.. So right now I am using the logic--and you should be able to relate being in MI...it is winter and it is a BAD time to try to housebreak a puppy...the weather is nasty you can't take a puppy out in the freezing cold etc..so far it has convinced me once again today to wait. I am hoping for a puppy in spring--probably in May and if that falls thru I will be really sad.. but I have to agree with others, if you heart is set on a yorkie then you will find one.
mrshelbysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!