View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 02:46 PM   #84
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickles View Post
Well she just emailed me back with this:

"I got Emma from a lady in Battle Creek. She had 12 other dogs puppies.

Emma's ears are starting to stand up. They can be taped up and they would probabyl stand up a lot faster. BUT, they will stand up on their own with age. Yorkie's ears go up and down when they're teething too."

I'm a little concerned with where she came from, BUT at least Sara is being honest with me, if it were a bad situation, I would *think* she would make something much better sounding up.

I also told her I am not taping the ears, if they don't stand up, whatever she is cute the way she is.

I can't wait to meet her!

So....nobody thinks she sounds shady then? Still a *tad* weary since I found her and Emma on puppyfind and I have read some nightmare stories here about that!

As far as puppyfind, you have to be careful there as well as everywhere else. You even have to be careful here on YT. Yep, that's right. not everyone that posts puppies on here for sale is honest. I sell puppies on puppyfind and I have also bought on PuppyFind. you just do your homework as if you would anywhere else. Sounds to me like Sara is being honest wwith you and being a big fan of ears that are up, I would tape them the minute I got her home. floppy ears are not for me.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!