View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 02:40 PM   #81
pickles
Yorkie Yakker

dlross....I actually called PetLand a couple of weeks back. It was.....strange. First off, they would not tell me how much the dog was. He said he would get fired on the spot if he did. I asked him why and he said because then I would make my decision based on the cost and not the dog. I said heck yes I will, if you haven't noticed, our economy is not doing so well and I am not going to come in and play with and then get attached to a $2,000 puppy! His response was that they have 3 months same as cash financing. I AM NOT FINANCING A DOG!!! ARGH!!

We also visited our Petland when it first opened a couple of years ago. They carry lots of mixes and wanted $1500 for a yorkie/maltese mix. I said no thanks and again they pressured me to get their credit card and finance the dog. They wouldn't take the dog from me! We kept trying to hand it back saying no thanks, but he wouldn't take it! So we just opened the door to a "meet and greet" box and set it down and walked out.

So, I have not had the best experience with Petland. Sounds like yours is about a million times nicer.
pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!