Thread: Migraines...
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 01:32 PM   #1
xxmxaxrxyxx
Missing Yoshi Everyday!
Donating Member

Default Migraines...

Does anyone else on here experience them? How severe are they? How oftem do you get them? How long do they last? What have you done to find out what is causing them and how to prevent them. And what do you do to help reduce the pain?

Well I guess let me start. I have been getting migraines for the last 10+ years. As with each passing day the severity worsen. The can last anywhere from 2 hrs to 2 weeks. And while I am having an one of those episode, I am unable to function. I am extremely sensitive to light and sounds. It makes me sick to my stomach. For last several years I have gotten, MRI's, Catscans, seen the chiropractor, and have tried many different kinds of medication. But nothing is working.

I read somewhere that a possible forehead lift may reduce or get rid of migraines. Have anyone done this? If so what are you thoughts? I am at my wits end.

I will be 27 next Saturday...and if everything goes as it should. I still have many years to go before I croak. But I don't think I can handle the pain for the next 30-40 years. I rather die.

Well I think I vented enough. Thanks for any suggestion or advice.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!