View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 07:01 PM   #15
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
Awww, poor Layla The little darling! I will give it a try on Tate and see how she does on it and I will be sure not to do it in the morning...don't want to upset her tummy

You know, I forgot to mention the thing about the chicken in my post. I was sitting here thinking today and I do remember my sister telling me that her Bulldog, Lily, cannot have food with any chicken in it what so ever. Our vet told her this as she has skin issues also. And as some may or may not know, Bulldogs are prone to skin problems. In fact, I may call her and see what she is feeding Lily...whatever it is I know has been working for her, I just can't remember the name of the food for the life of me.

Thanks for all your help girl and I sure do hope that Layla and Tate can get rid of all this darn itchy skin!
Brooke what about a fish based kibble??? NO chicken to worry about (who woulda thunk it.. chicken.. and how GREAT would it be for this to be the answer!) and the food will also have the omega fats you need!! she needs.. lol....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!