View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
xnatalie
Lovin' My Mika-Monster
Donating Member

Default Beware of vet in Lyndhurst, NJ

If anyone takes their babies to Lyndhurst Animal Hospital in Lyndhyrst, NJ, you should probably think about switching. I found this ad on Craigslist, and even though I've never been in back of the examination room, his office IS always full, and it smells awful in there. He also always gives my Mika "vitamins" when she is sick.. Please don't go to this guy, and let other people know about this.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pet/555325263.html
"Please don't ever recommend that scumbag to anyone! First of all the place is packed cause he over books himself purposely. He'll also perform unsanitary neuters on the back sink in between patients keeping the animals under WAY TOO LONG. If you ever get a chance go check out the bording area which is filthy no matter how many of the slave workers try to clean it. While you're at it check out the operation room no bigger then a closet. Yup blood on the walls from god only knows how long ago and dirty needles on the floor. Please do yourself the favor and check out the back sink and x ray room as well. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised. * Enter Sarcasm here* Want your cat and dogs to get worms and fleas? Bord them there for a day or 2.
He's let many animals die from neglect, and actually he isn't educated on ALL animals or even in general, but he will act like he thinks he is and prescribe the wrong meds for your sick rat or bird. To be honest the girls who work there are usually the ones running the place, getting screamed at when usually the scumbag doctor is to blame. These are the same girls who have no schooling or experience but are scrubbing, and putting your pet under with gas and listening to make sure they are still alive, while the "doctor" is seeing one of his 50 million patients to cheap to care about the care their animal gets. I've witnessed all of this myself. Ever notice that there are ONLY females working there? Thats cause on top of it he is a pig and prefers white, blue eyed girls or as close to it as he can get. More then one of them have quit because of harassment. Just do a back ground check and you'll see how many reports were made. He is well known at the Lyndhurst Police Dept.
You pay what you get for, actually not even. More then likely you'll get sent home with nutrical which he prefers to call vitamins and a box of Clavamox no matter what you animal has.
I would never trust a vet who had to call the customer to ask which leg he was to operate on. You kidding me?!
The place is nasty, he fights with his poor wife in front of customers, he neglects the animals, blames his workers for everything, including himself being late when he lives behind the place! He gave more then 1 cat infections which they died from because he was to lazy to change the IV bags. By the way if you have an appointment anytime after 2 pm , don't expect to leave that place for at least 2 hours.
I'd put my animals down before I would ever let that scum touch them."
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!