View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 10:56 AM   #82
addicted
IheartYorkies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxs_momma View Post
I didn't expect this post to go this way or this far the outpouring of love and kindness coming from every single post sends tears rushing from my eyes and warms me all over I see how forgiving and supportive everyone is and I sit here and THANK GOD that i have found you all when posting this i kept telling myself you know what you did was wrong (not telling the whole true story) and you have to make it right no matter what the outcome I can honestly say once again that never and i mean never in my life have i ever felt so much love and caring from so many wonderful people the world would be a much better place IMO if it was filled with yorkie lovers not even just yorkie lovers but animal lovers in general

sending love to all my yter's friends and family

and to addicted hun thank you through all the tears you cracked me up with "I must say, you're one hot mama " thank you that was a chuckle that i needed badly
Hahah, but you are one hot mama! I'm surprised they showed you. You know how it is when we only read others post, but only have an idea of what that person looks like. I must say... *woot woot* You are very pretty, seriously.

You are such a sweet person. I won't understand why someone would be mad at you. I'm pretty sure most of us bought our first yorkies knowing it came from a not so responsible breeder. We usually fall in love with the first Yorkie we see, don't we? Really though, I'm glad you became a part of Yorkietalk. If you never signed up here... you'd probably wouldn't have known how bad BYB and puppymills were.

WE ALL LOVE HAVING YOU HERE!

Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!