View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 08:27 AM   #1
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Default Young, single and ready to mingle....

Ok mommy dunt know that I am on her laptop or she will yell at me. She says I am forever hitting keys that I am not supposed to touch (why are they there if I am not supposed to touch them?) maybe she should put them some place else...but I snuck on to see if anyone had any more of those things she likes forcing me to wear so I can try and erase those ones.

We was reading these things called balentines postings yesterday and I asked mommy what that was and she told me I am a little girl and don't need one of those yet....but mommy has daddy and I think she is not being fair. I told her I dunno want any babies to give me them stretchy marks like she has on her belly...ick and I like my boobies nice and firm and not saggy. Plus I don't think I wanna have anyone running behing me screaming "MA" at me.

I was just wondering if someone would like to be my balentine. I would like a friend that I can share crazy jokes with about our mommies. Mommy said sometimes that a balentine might try to get to different bases with me...I don't understand her and her silly talk.

Ooh jeeeze...got to run and pretend to sleep she is singing that song that gets me in trouble....she said I was stinky from rolling in the dirt.

Gonna send a picture so you can see what I look like in one of these damn things she keeps shoving on me and messing up my wild child look.
Attached Thumbnails
Young, single and ready to mingle....-purple-dress.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!