View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 01:36 AM   #5
Maxi
My Little Man!
Donating Member

Hmm I saw the Dog Whisperer episode some time ago and one family had the same problem as you have. When Ceasar Millan came over he evaluted all the dogs I think they had three, and said that one of the dogs provoke the fight and then the whole pack goes attacking. I dont remember what were his techniques about this situation thou. I hope you could catch one of those episodes on Animal Channel. I tried to put myself in your position and I guess I would try to put my dog (dog which attacked by others) near me on the floor and if any others would come over with bad intentions I would move towards them so that way they could make few steps back and I say no. That usually teaches them to respect your space. All the others would see that you will defend your baby and start to respect. It worked when I tried to teach Maxi's cousin (she is a Cairn terrier). She is a bully and tried to bully him all the time until I started correcting her by stepping forward and if she would not move I would gently move her and saying no be nice. It worked for me,and now they are best pals.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!