View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #8
hha
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyBit View Post
I had Lacie at the vets office a couple of weeks ago. The vet was out but the tech thought she felt 3-4 walnut size bumps. It is now 3 weeks from due date of Feb. 15th and she really isn't getting any bigger. Her stomach feels firmer, but it's not bulging by any means. She goes for her xray on Feb. 7th, but I just thought I'd asked your opinions here.

AND Speaking of getting bigger...I got my scale in and weighed her and she's bigger than I thought. She weighs 4.16# as of last Friday. Gizmo is almost 6# (5.8#) But I know she been this size for a while. I don't think it's new growth, I think I was just under est. her weight.

Question: Do you think she's PG and just not gaining???
Should I be concerned. I've been told by the vets office she may not show until the last 2 weeks. Is that right??

Also I know I need to shave her belly before birth. Do you shave all the hair off or how far up on her chest?? Do you also trim the sides of your mothers?

Thank you in advance for any help/opinions you have.
Dawn
If she weighs 4.16 that's 5 lbs. I never shaved my shih tzu at all when she had her babies, but, maybe yorkies are different
hha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!