View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 12:25 PM   #4
hha
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonandhallie View Post
I've read all the controversy here lately about mixing breeds, etc. but I'm curious about those of you that have other breeds besides yorkies.

Maltese, Poodles, or Mixes. What is their temperament like compared to yorkies? Simon and Hallie are the only dogs I've ever had so I don't have a lot of experience with other small breeds and was wondering if you could share your experiences.

Thanks~
My sister had a morkie that she bred, twice to a maltese and the other two times to a yorkie, so each time, they were 3/4 of either yorkie or maltese..6 of them are still in my family, and they are great..The youngest ones now are 5, and out of the 16 or so pups she had in 4 litters, none of them have ever had any LS,LP or anything else..They are all very healthy..I honestly think their personalities are better than the purebreds. I bred my shih tzu one time years ago to a poodle, my Mom had one of the boys, he just passed away last Feb. and she said he was the best little dog she ever had..trained very easily, always happy to see everyone..

Last edited by hha; 01-28-2008 at 12:27 PM.
hha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!