View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 12:16 PM   #5
addicted
IheartYorkies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn218 View Post
I would love to see them too.......I am going to Wal-Mart tomorrow, so I will have to look........I haven't been very happy w/ the fit though on LilyGrace...course, I think I am a little bit too picky too!
Definitely post pictures!

Yeah, I forgot to mention... for some reason... they made the girth area sooo wide . Before, I was having trouble with length. Now I'm having trouble with length and girth. I must say though... these dresses are cute!!!

My camera is broken, so I borrowed my little sister's. I must say, her camera doesn't take good pictures. It is frustrating me lol. The sun has finally came out and I tried taking pictures with no flash. For some reason, it still wipes out the colors.

The pink and gray striped dress was the only one I found. They don't have anymore of that. The green one, I saw one XS left. The other two had plenty of it. There were two more dresses I didn't get, which was an all heart dress for V-day and a white stretch lace dress with pink rose.

These are the best pictures I got of them. Sorry for the bad quality. The colors are so drowned out in here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new 017.jpg (50.2 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg new 018.jpg (56.1 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg new 019.jpg (43.0 KB, 71 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!