View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 07:05 PM   #9
a2luckygirl
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookef18 View Post
I don't get a warm cozy feeling about this. First off, how warm can that Mobil home be if there is ac in the window? Second, you have no idea what kind of condition the inside of the Mobil home was in, or the mom or dad... My Sadie was clean and smelled good at 10 weeks old. She didn't get a bath before we came cause the breeder said had been so cold... and it was... so I agreed with her. But she was a clean pup. why would that poor baby smell so bad if she was cared for?
Even my Chewy who came from a pet shop didn't have a horrible stink to him when I got him. (He needed a bath to be sure but not desperately!!!) I would find some one who's pups are like their babies.... who cares, lives with the pups and parents. Hope this helps.
I noted the A/C, because if they have it for SUMMER, I Feel like they have heat for winter! The A/C was not on!! He carried them out under his coat- if he had no heat in there- idoubt if he'd think of putting them under his coat for protection from the cold- I agree though,it is sad they are not getting a home now!
a2luckygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!