View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
LuvmyYorkies2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Camera Duchess 1st trip to the groomers

Diva's baby Duchess is now 14 weeks old and Thursday she had her 1st trip to the groomers with Diva and Foxxy. They said she did very well. Just thought I would share pics of her on this milestone .the most noticable change is in her face...I kind of like the "facial" hair..made her look like a teddy bear but I'm sure she's glad not the have all that hair in her way. Please excuse the tape on the ears We are still working at getting her ears to stand...before when I did it they stood for a day or so, then flopped over again...my groomer gave me the suggestion of mole skins(Dr. Scholls or generic). You have to cut the shape of the ear then peel the backing off and apply. Wish us luck...after this, I think I'll just let nature take it's course.

Anyway, here's her cute little 1st puppy cut. I also like the way her tail stands out a little better(my vet cut it too short). Sorry I couldn't get her to stand good enough for anyone to see it tho...she's lazy and all she seems to want to do is lay, lay, lay...lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Duchess 1st trip to the groomers-duchess-14-weeks-1-27-08.jpg   Duchess 1st trip to the groomers-duchess-14-wks-1-27-08.jpg  
LuvmyYorkies2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!