View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 12:58 PM   #8
kanda
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitlyn View Post
Ok. I know im going to pi@@ alot of people off here, but its just got to be said. You cannot look at a site like that or any of the others and determine what the true situation was. I mean yea if a guy rapes a poor child hang them by their toes and cut their "you-know-what" off... but I know of many in the area I live in that were fooled by 13,14,15 year olds thinking they were much older (because we all know that they look alot older these days) and when they broke it off the girl cried rape.
Please do not look at sites like this and think "oh, i know him/her, i will never talk to them again cause their a child molestor" you never know the true story. If you want to know the truth about anyone on there, you can simply call the officer in your area that is responsible for booking and getting the info on the people you see on these sites and ask them. Its public information and they are allowed to answer your questions.

Oh, I forgot to add, before it gets said, yes I do have small children, I am concerned for their safety. But I dont believe everything I see on the internet until I research it for myself...
I understand what you are saying about getting both sides of the story, but be thankful you have a site like this. Having it is far better than not having it. I have been raped before, 10 years ago...and if I knew that my friend had been previously convicted of rape (he had been) I would never have gotten into his car. I would have never ended up at his home alone. I would have never drank that glass of OJ. If only I knew what I know now.

If this site shows 99% of men that have been wrongly convicted, but that 1% is accurate and saves someone from being violated...I think it is worth it. Especially if it saves a child.
kanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!