Thread: soooo worried
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 12:24 PM   #4
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

I am having the exact same problem Kelly! My Tatum is SO chubby....I just KNOW she is overweight. She is very tiny and I can just tell by looking at her that for her size she is way too fat. I can't feel her ribs either It's funny because she is so much smaller than Stedman, yet she is just so SOLID. When they are wet, Stedman looks sooo skinny, and Tatum just has this HUGE belly! Her head is very tiny too - and her stomach just doesn't look proportioned with the rest of her body (of course it isn't near as obvious when they aren't soaking wet) - she still looks like a chubb though even when she ISN'T wet lol.

Have you tried putting Lola on a feeding schedule? I would LOVE to put Tatum on one, however, I can't do it because of Stedman. He is on the skinny side, and isn't a big eater - so I need to have the food down and available to him at all times since he DOESN'T eat alot...I have to make sure the food is there for whenever he DOES want to eat. And then if the food is down, OF COURSE Tatum is going to eat it I just don't know what to do!!

Since Lola is your only baby though, putting her on a feeding schedule might be a great option for you. I am just totally clueless in my case though

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 01-27-2008 at 12:26 PM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!