View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 08:34 AM   #5
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty View Post
My dogs love the seed that Merlin my 11month old Umbrella Cockatoo throws out of his cage. We love Merlin so much. He is just like having a two year old around all the time. He loves to scream and chew the wood finishes up in my house. He has "eaten" a dinning room chair, numerous couch pillows, the window blinds in the den, the wood window sill in his room, and so much more. I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world though. (Maybe just a day of quite once in a while. LOL!)
Haha...I had two Moluccans and the male was SO SO NAUGHTY...I had him for 18 yrs and I can't even begin to tell you how much we've spent replacing and repairing woodwoork, carpets, draperies,walls, etc....the female chewed too, but nothing like my boy. I wouldn't have traded him for any amount of money ever either....Valentino chewed the backs of ALL my dining room chairs and chewed around every single electrical outlet in his room; he chewed the doors and any wallboard he could get his beak on! The only thing was, if I bought a piece of wallboard and gave it to him in his cage, he wasn't interested in it . They're very smart, and very fast...and VERY quiet when they're doing something they know they shouldn't LOL!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!