Thread: Cut on Ear
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 04:52 AM   #9
bjh
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by docnpat View Post
Years ago my groomer cut about half my toy poodle's ear completely OFF. I was so sad and shocked. Poor little guy always had one ear flopped down and one up from then on. They even charged me for the grooming, and no apology. Said they had "a little accident."
Now that would really piss me off. A little nick is one thing but that sound pretty bad. I know of a groomer that was using a nail dremel on a young Maltese's nails and the dog jerked and the hair on its ears got caught in the dremel and it hurt the puppy really bad, the puppy when into shock and died. This groomer had been grooming many, many years. Of course she was devastated and she paid to replace the dog. I know of other dog that the groomer was trying to cut a dogs nails, the dog was really struggling and the dog's eye popped out. They had to take the dog to the vet's to get it's eye put back in the socket. And I know of several Yorkies that have jumped off a grooming table and broke a leg. Unfortunately, terrible things can happen.
bjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!