View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 01:27 AM   #1
soccbydo
YT 500 Club Member

Wink My New Pommie has arrived home

Yayyyyyyyyyyy, but I am cut out for some real work. He is VERY macho and very bold. He has a strong and somewhat aggressvie personality, he is already marking and hiking his legs he is just over 5 months by a week and some days. Just now I tried to take a bully stick from him that he took from Bandit and he rushed at me with skinned teeth. HELP is he viscious or how can I undo this bad training he got? He is definitely not abused but more spoilt. I love him already but I dont want him to see I am afraid to take things from him, if he senses my fear he will become head dog and I cant have this. Bandit has accepted him and somehow he seems to over power Bandit. I really want this to work out beautifully.

Has anyone brought home a dog who didnt get the baby training to share things or let people take things from their mouths? I hope someone can help me cuz I actually got scared when he rushed at me

here are his photos in the laundry room with Bandit. he is a sweety and I will call him BIJOU, French for Jewel ....but id he more like his registered name Devil hehhee.

Anyhow I am thrilled to have him home and just need some tender guidance as to how to deal with him rushing and skinning teeth

I was going to call him Ty Mor but I like Bijou better
soccbydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!